POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Jinx! Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:09:06 EDT (-0400)
  Jinx! (Message 15 to 24 of 24)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: Jinx!
Date: 31 Oct 2002 17:16:58
Message: <3DC1ABDA.830D548D@gmx.de>
Norbert Kern wrote:

> Christoph,

> or so.

Now what's that supposed to mean...?

> believing to know every single published image from him).
>
> So please share your knowledge!

I really don't think i have any important knowledge to share in that
matter.

Christoph

Last updated 28 Oct. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

From: TinCanMan
Date: 31 Oct 2002 21:27:44
Message: <3dc1e6a0@news.povray.org>
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote in message
> > But this still does not explain what has happened in March-April 2002...
> >
> ;-)
> Christoph,

joke
> or so.

> recognize any of the entries as another hidden Gilles Tranesque one (and

> believing to know every single published image from him).
>
> So please share your knowledge!
>

> Norbert

I think his point was that Gilles won March/April in 2000 and 2001 as well
as Nov/Dec 1999,2000,2001.  Following this trend, where was Gilles in the
March/April round of this year? Christoph's point being that Gilles didn't
win, didn't even enter.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message