POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC WIPs for comments... Server Time
17 May 2024 07:42:14 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC WIPs for comments... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Wolfox
Subject: IRTC WIPs for comments...
Date: 14 May 2002 21:34:41
Message: <3ce1bb31@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone...

I'm always following the povray.images.binaries newsgroups and I always
see people submiting WIPs (Works in Project) for appreciation and
comments, although all of them made with POV-Ray.

My point is, I'd like to submit some WIPs for comments, but made with
Cinema 4D, so they don't quite fit on the newsgroup above. Where can I
post them? Can anyone here tell?

Thanks in advance.  Best regards,

Wolfox

Post a reply to this message