POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC website request Server Time
17 May 2024 04:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC website request (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Rune
Subject: IRTC website request
Date: 27 Mar 2002 18:50:07
Message: <3ca25aaf@news.povray.org>
I'd like to link to a specific entry in the IRTC, but I have a problem.
Should I link to the image? ...or the text file? ...and what about the zip
file?

Either I have to make 2 or 3 links instead of one, or else I have to link to
the page with all the entries and hope the user will be able to easily find
the right entry among those.

What I request is one html page per entry which has a thumbnail, and links
to the text file and the image, and to the zip file if present, and to the
comments file if available.

If PHP, ASP or something like that is an option, it could be made as just a
single page I presume, which could be a service on the website specifically
designed for people who wish to link to an entry.

If something similar already exist, I hope someone can tell me about it, and
if not, I hope it can maybe be considered.

Any thoughts on this anyone?

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Feb 16)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/
POV-Ray Ring:  http://webring.povray.co.uk

Post a reply to this message

> I'd like to link to a specific entry in the IRTC,

Why?

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message