POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Year five double CD Server Time
17 May 2024 07:53:06 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC Year five double CD (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: William F  Pokorny
Subject: IRTC Year five double CD
Date: 24 Aug 2002 14:22:16
Message: <3D67CED7.ED3AA5C9@attglobal.net>
I just tried to order the year 5 double CD, but when I hit the order button it
complains that the
cgi script isn't on the server.   What's up?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: IRTC Year five double CD
Date: 24 Aug 2002 16:32:53
Message: <3D67EE22.F19A2083@pacbell.net>
"William F. Pokorny" wrote:

> I just tried to order the year 5 double CD, but when I hit the order button it
complains that the
> cgi script isn't on the server.   What's up?

I've notified the appropriate person. It should be fixed once he gets my email.
It might take a few hours so please be patient and try again later.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

> > I just tried to order the year 5 double CD, but when I hit the order button it
complains that the
> > cgi script isn't on the server.   What's up?
>
> I've notified the appropriate person. It should be fixed once he gets my email.
> It might take a few hours so please be patient and try again later.

It's fixed now!

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

"William F. Pokorny" <pok### [at] attglobalnet> wrote in message
> I just tried to order the year 5 double CD, but when I hit the order button it
complains that the
> cgi script isn't on the server.   What's up?

Thanks for the heads-up - the irtc site doesn't seem to acknowledge that the
year 5 cd is out yet.

Post a reply to this message