POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Paris/sugarbots Server Time
17 May 2024 05:55:37 EDT (-0400)
  Paris/sugarbots (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Grey Knight
Subject: Paris/sugarbots
Date: 29 Jan 2002 09:28:28
Message: <3C56B183.1192F60@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
I found an IRTC image some time ago with a guy in a Parisian coffehouse
making sugarbots with his pocket nanoassembler. But now I can't find it!
Does anyone know where it is? I've tried the search page and legwork to
no avail...

--
signature{
  "Grey Knight" contact{ email "gre### [at] yahoocom" }

Post a reply to this message

> I found an IRTC image some time ago with a guy in a Parisian coffehouse
> making sugarbots with his pocket nanoassembler. But now I can't find it!
> Does anyone know where it is? I've tried the search page and legwork to
> no avail...

See Glen McCarter's pic:
http://www.irtc.org/stills/1998-08-31.html

G.

http://www.oyonale.com
- Graphic experiments
- POV-Ray and Poser computer images
- Posters

Post a reply to this message

Bingo! Thanks man, you wouldn't want to know how long I spent looking
for this...