POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Fourth, fifth IRTC CDs? Server Time
17 May 2024 04:41:59 EDT (-0400)
  Fourth, fifth IRTC CDs? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Adrien Beau
Subject: Fourth, fifth IRTC CDs?
Date: 5 Sep 2001 12:41:05
Message: <3B965598.4976F9FC@sycomore.fr>
Hello,

Perhaps I have missed some announcement (at least I didn't find
any here). Have the IRTC CDs been discontinued? If everything
had gone smoothly, the fourth CD should have been available for
several months now, and the fifth CD should be on the works
right now?

Has anyone of you some information? IRTC CDs are some of the
few things I buy ASATAA (as soon as they are available).

--
Adrien Beau - adr### [at] freefr - http://adrien.beau.free.fr
 Mes propos n'engagent que moi et en aucun cas mes employeurs

Post a reply to this message

> Perhaps I have missed some announcement (at least I didn't find
> any here). Have the IRTC CDs been discontinued? If everything
> had gone smoothly, the fourth CD should have been available for
> several months now, and the fifth CD should be on the works
> right now?
>
> Has anyone of you some information? IRTC CDs are some of the
> few things I buy ASATAA (as soon as they are available).

 I also noticed that... but feared to ask. I supose that 3.5 release was
a high overload that mantained Chris very busy.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org/