POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Just a suggestion.... Server Time
14 Jun 2024 06:06:49 EDT (-0400)
   Just a suggestion.... (Message 11 to 19 of 19)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: Just a suggestion....
Date: 28 Aug 2000 10:14:01
Message: <39aa73a9@news.povray.org>
>      Can you tell me Warp, when the next topic will be released, for the
> next stills comp? I'd seriously like to put my mind to it and have a go.
>      Many thanks,   ~Steve~

It usually gets posted to irtc.stills within a day or so.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *

Thanks Gail.   ~Steve~ (See you there! :o)