POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Topic Suggestion System Server Time
17 May 2024 05:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Topic Suggestion System (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Kevin Jackson-Mead
Subject: Topic Suggestion System
Date: 2 Sep 2000 19:29:01
Message: <39B18CBF.C54ABE5F@mindspring.com>
Since I only plan on working on still images for the IRTC, I really
don't feel qualified to vote for animation topics.  Why must we vote for
a topic in both categories?  Might I humbly suggest that that criterion
be lifted?  For now, I'm just voting every animation topic as "fair"
just to put something down.

Kevin Jackson-Mead
http://www.mindspring.com/~jacksonmead

Post a reply to this message

> Since I only plan on working on still images for the IRTC, I really
> don't feel qualified to vote for animation topics.  Why must we vote for
> a topic in both categories?

How about view it as "what would I myself or a potential IRTC CD-ROM
customer like to _SEE_"  ?

Post a reply to this message