POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Other kind of topics for IRTC? Server Time
2 Jun 2024 10:05:02 EDT (-0400)
  Other kind of topics for IRTC? (Message 9 to 18 of 18)
From: J Charter
Subject: Re: Other kind of topics for IRTC?
Date: 2 Sep 2000 09:26:29
Message: <39B1001F.28689AE7@aol.com>
Would definitely cause images to drift toward the "abstract"

Ron Parker wrote:

> Personally, I want to see the "patches only, no modelers allowed" contest.
>
> --
> Ron Parker   http://www2.fwi.com/~parkerr/traces.html
> My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve
Date: 2 Sep 2000 10:27:04
Message: <slrn8r22mo.1o6.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sat, 2 Sep 2000 00:21:22 -0400, Mark Wagner wrote:

>Adrien Beau wrote in message <39B02962.9D32DE09@free.fr>...
>>There's one French writer, Georges Perec, that has very
>>often imposed rules on his work, and always managed
>>to be very creative within these rules. His most impressive
>>achievement was a ~200 pages novel, called the 'Disparition',
>>that didn't contain any single letter 'e' (the most
>>used vowel in French, and also in English, I think).
>

>Even more impressive is the English translation of the novel.  The
>translation doesn't use the letter 'e' either.

Did he change his name for the purposes of writing the book <G>

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  1:33pm  up 11 days, 17:51,  2 users,  load average: 1.05, 1.03, 1.00

Post a reply to this message