POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC CD #3 Server Time
17 May 2024 07:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC CD #3 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Josh English
Subject: IRTC CD #3
Date: 4 Jul 2000 16:45:30
Message: <39624D32.23BCACDB@spiritone.com>
I just managed to order the 3rd IRTC CD and I'm finding that a lot of
pages aren't coming up at all and images are blocky and chopped. This is
happening in both Netscape and IE. Is anyone else having trouble? I
don't trust this machine very far,but this is quite frustrating.

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom