POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : .tga for spherical image_map of Earth needed Server Time
17 May 2024 06:51:14 EDT (-0400)
  .tga for spherical image_map of Earth needed (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Metheny
Subject: .tga for spherical image_map of Earth needed
Date: 13 Jun 2000 16:11:36
Message: <39469578$1@news.povray.org>
Where can I find some good images that I can use to wrap around a sphere to
get Earth?  Also a separate bump map to apply might also be neat.

Thanks guys.

--

Mike Metheny
lon### [at] vtedu

"Observation precedes wisdom. Only he who can at first see, can at last
understand."

Post a reply to this message

> Where can I find some good images that I can use to wrap around a sphere to
> get Earth?  Also a separate bump map to apply might also be neat.

There a few good links to such material in the images/texture resources
section of the links page at povray.org. Follow the link in my sig.