POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Final Round Idea Server Time
17 May 2024 03:38:57 EDT (-0400)
  Final Round Idea (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chris S
Subject: Final Round Idea
Date: 18 May 2000 18:05:21
Message: <39246921@news.povray.org>
Has anyone ever considered holding a finals round which would feature all
the winners of the past year and decide upon the top 6 images for that year?
Just a thought...

-Chris-

Post a reply to this message

From: Patrick Joyal
Subject: Re: Final Round Idea
Date: 19 May 2000 08:49:20
Message: <39253850@news.povray.org>
And we should have a contest the best 3d animation/still of a trophy.
the winner(s) of the finals could have their names carved on the trophy.