POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Voting question Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:10:44 EDT (-0400)
  Voting question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Voting question
Date: 24 Dec 1999 07:03:32
Message: <38636114@news.povray.org>
if i want to vote, but don't feel qualified to vote on technical merit, can
I just give everyone the same technical score without scewing the results?

If so, what would be the best score to give? (0, half-way or topmarks?)

thanks.

Post a reply to this message

>if i want to vote, but don't feel qualified to vote on technical merit, can
>I just give everyone the same technical score without scewing the results?
>
>If so, what would be the best score to give? (0, half-way or topmarks?)

As long as you give everyone the same score, the relative standings of
everyone should be unchanged.  To minimize the effects of your voting on the
actual scores, you should give everyone a 10.

Mark

Post a reply to this message

I think that anyone who insists that they are a better judge of technical merit
than you is a pompous ass.