POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : What about irtc - gif animation ?? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:50:24 EDT (-0400)
  What about irtc - gif animation ?? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Peter Hertel
Subject: What about irtc - gif animation ??
Date: 5 Dec 1999 18:19:03
Message: <384af2e7@news.povray.org>
I just came up with an idea.. what about making a section (similar to
animations and stills), which is called "gif" or something like that? On
irtc??
It could have a size-restriction and so on..
Is this stupid or has someone talked about it before?
Come with your thoughts..

--
Peter
http://hertel.no/bigone

Post a reply to this message

> I just came up with an idea.. what about making a section (similar to
> animations and stills), which is called "gif" or something like that? On
> irtc??
> It could have a size-restriction and so on..
> Is this stupid or has someone talked about it before?
> Come with your thoughts..
>
> --
> Peter
> http://hertel.no/bigone

Are you suggesting an animated gif contest in addition to the existing
stills and animation contests ?

Personaly I think that is taking a step backward technology wise.

Why a step backward? Do you mean that it only supports 256 colors?
I think it's stupid too, but then how about a object contest maybe??

--
Peter
http://hertel.no/bigone