POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Garden of (un)earthly delights Server Time
14 Jun 2024 10:38:53 EDT (-0400)
  Garden of (un)earthly delights (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Matt Giwer
Subject: Garden of (un)earthly delights
Date: 20 Nov 1999 03:32:04
Message: <38365C8E.CD0CAD10@giwersworld.org>
So who said plants and flowers?

	Odds on there will be a gardens of spaceships and pyramids.

--
http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/

Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny!

How to profit from the end of civilization as know available here
soon.

Post a reply to this message

From: Margus Ramst
Subject: Re: Garden of (un)earthly delights
Date: 20 Nov 1999 17:11:53
Message: <38371D4F.EE9A0995@peak.edu.ee>
Matt Giwer wrote:

>         So who said plants and flowers?
>
>         Odds on there will be a gardens of spaceships and pyramids.

And Poser people, of course. Many of them naked (care to guess how many Garden
of Eden images we'll be having?)

Margus

Post a reply to this message