POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Next topic? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:16:27 EDT (-0400)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Next topic?
Date: 17 Jul 2006 22:42:08
Message: <44bc4a80@news.povray.org>
.

Post a reply to this message

From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: Re: Next topic?
Date: 19 Jul 2006 12:27:39
Message: <44be5d7b$1@news.povray.org>
Greg M. Johnson wrote:
> .

The FTP server hasn't changed yet, and it looks like there's
only going to be three entries this time. I'm hoping for a
topic that immediately gets my mental wheels spinning -
"Water and Waves" took me six weeks to come up with
something i liked, and then i ran straight into some
real-life deadlines...

-Markus

(keeps repeating to himself: "participate at least once a
year!" ;)

Post a reply to this message