POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Next topic Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:30:13 EDT (-0400)
From: David Cuny
Subject: Next topic
Date: 16 Apr 2005 04:05:01
Message: <web.4260c6e64e51c9a325e2bb070@news.povray.org>
Has the next animation topci been announced yet?

Post a reply to this message

From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: Re: Next topic
Date: 16 Apr 2005 04:18:26
Message: <4260ca52$1@news.povray.org>
David Cuny wrote:
> Has the next animation topci been announced yet?

Not yet (as of this writing). Looks like the last time an
admin was at the server was 21:29 on April 15th (at least
that's when the third animation was added). The welcome
message has not yet been changed.

You can read it at:
ftp://ftp.irtc.org/pub/.message

-Markus