POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : The IRTC Animations T-shirt at zazzle. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:34:15 EDT (-0400)
  The IRTC Animations T-shirt at zazzle. (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Re: The IRTC Animations T-shirt at zazzle.
Date: 24 Jan 2004 17:28:54
Message: <4012f1a6@news.povray.org>
At   optonline.net

my userid is

pteranodon

BUT eliminate the second "o".

"Andrew Wilcox" <awi### [at] unpuzzledcom> wrote in message
> How do we reply to you directly?

Post a reply to this message

From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 24 Jan 2004 17:30:52
Message: <4012f21c@news.povray.org>
> At   optonline.net
>
> my userid is
>
> pteranodon
>
> BUT eliminate the **FIRST**  "o".

Post a reply to this message

From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 25 Jan 2004 23:12:54
Message: <401493c6@news.povray.org>
Current entries include:

Tekno Frannansa's spaceship
Greg M. Johnson's Man from M.I.M.E.
Richard Sutherland's "rpaz_teo.mpg" Man + Woman
John vanSickle's robot(s), a Starbot and 1? Rusty character.
Markus Altendorff's Anthrosphinx character(s)
Sharp Hall's   SUZ-4N2  robot
Andrew Wilcox's Cube

Points:

1)  Markus, if you're definitely in, please let me know the box that will
fit your characters--especially if you want any spread out wings.

2) Anyone have a brilliant idea on composing this?  I can try my hand.
a) One option is  big spaceship on ground, row of tall humanoids,  then logo
in front of that held by JvS's characters,  then the Cub & SUZ robot in
front of that on the ground.  I think that this looks nice, but will look
out of place if there's no ground plane.  and I think we're trying to avoid
this kind of complication.

b) another option is spaceship way off in the sky, but everything as before.