POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Voting query Server Time
18 Apr 2024 07:32:49 EDT (-0400)
  Voting query (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Voting query
Date: 25 Jan 2004 00:40:24
Message: <Xns947B6A7FE9C4tomatimporg@203.29.75.35>
Since this is the first time for me, I just want to be sure I am not
missing something.  Am I correct in assuming that voting will not commence
until the main page at irtc.org is updated with the new topic, the question
mark image and links to the animation viewing/voting/comments pages?  Also
that the voting period will last 10 days from that time?

Thanks in advance

--
Tom
_________________________________

Post a reply to this message

> Since this is the first time for me, I just want to be sure I am not
> missing something.  Am I correct in assuming that voting will not commence
> until the main page at irtc.org is updated with the new topic, the question
> mark image and links to the animation viewing/voting/comments pages?  Also
> that the voting period will last 10 days from that time?

That's the usual procedure, yes. Looks like the admins are pretty
busy at the moment, usually the counter for the "deadline passed"
stays well below double-digit numbers ;-)

-Markus