POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : IRTC still no voting Server Time
3 Feb 2023 08:59:50 EST (-0500)
  IRTC still no voting (Message 1 to 8 of 8)  
From: Raphael
Subject: IRTC still no voting
Date: 27 Jul 2004 05:25:23
Message: <Pine.LNX.4.56.0407270524510.14510@localhost.localdomain>
Canceled?


Post a reply to this message

From: Skip Talbot
Subject: Re: IRTC still no voting
Date: 27 Jul 2004 15:45:55
Message: <4106b0f3$1@news.povray.org>
http://irtc.org/anims/2004-07-15/vote.html


Post a reply to this message

From: Raphael
Subject: Re: IRTC still no voting
Date: 28 Jul 2004 02:33:06
Message: <Pine.LNX.4.56.0407280232190.32601@localhost.localdomain>
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Skip Talbot wrote:

>http://irtc.org/anims/2004-07-15/vote.html

http://irtc.org/

Dancing is still the topic although over. No new subject announced.


Post a reply to this message

From: Roberto Amorim
Subject: Re: IRTC still no voting
Date: 28 Jul 2004 08:57:41
Message: <4107a2c5@news.povray.org>
> Dancing is still the topic although over. No new subject announced.

Not announced, but known from the ftp.irtc.org message: Duel.

In case you don't know. ;-)


Post a reply to this message

From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: Re: IRTC still no voting
Date: 28 Jul 2004 17:33:00
Message: <41081b8c$1@news.povray.org>
Roberto Amorim wrote:

>>Dancing is still the topic although over. No new subject announced.
> 
> 
> Not announced, but known from the ftp.irtc.org message: Duel.

I'd really like to read the additional information for this 
topic... :-)

Any comment or just a line from the Admins? Something gone wrong? 
Caught in too much work or too much summer holidays? (assuming 
the admins live in the northern hemisphere...)

-Markus


Post a reply to this message

From: Raphael
Subject: Re: IRTC still no voting
Date: 2 Aug 2004 07:22:52
Message: <Pine.LNX.4.56.0408020722220.9873@localhost.localdomain>
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Raphael wrote:

>	Canceled?

	Has everyone voted?


Post a reply to this message

From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: Re: IRTC still no voting
Date: 3 Aug 2004 14:30:50
Message: <410fd9da$1@news.povray.org>
Raphael wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Raphael wrote:
> 
> 
>>	Canceled?
> 
> 
> 	Has everyone voted?

I've started to vote using the URL, but i won't finish the vote 
until the voting period is officially announced... as long as 
there's no link from the web page (yet), there's something wrong.

Just my 2c

-Markus


Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: IRTC still no voting
Date: 3 Aug 2004 21:50:56
Message: <41104100$1@news.povray.org>
Markus Altendorff wrote:

> Raphael wrote:
> 
>> On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Raphael wrote:
>>
>>
>>>     Canceled?
>>
>>
>>
>>     Has everyone voted?
> 
> 
> I've started to vote using the URL, but i won't finish the vote until 
> the voting period is officially announced... as long as there's no link 
> from the web page (yet), there's something wrong.
> 
> Just my 2c

Although if you go to the URL, you'll see that we are now past the end
of the voting period.

Regards,
John


Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2021 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.