POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : A confession Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:39:54 EDT (-0400)
  A confession (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Sascha Ledinsky
Subject: A confession
Date: 31 Mar 2009 21:21:44
Message: <49d2c1a8$1@news.povray.org>
I have to make a confession:
My animation called "The Impostor", which won the April 2005 IRTC
animation contest, was not original. I've found it on some old betamax
tape and given the video quality it's probably much older (16mm film I
guess.)

All I did was removing the scratches and colorizing it frame by frame
with The Gimp, lip-syncing a soundtrack to the video and uploading it to
the IRTC webpage.

Well, I can't live with that lie any longer, so here's a link to the
original version of "The Impostor":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SftAX9zn9HA
or
http://jpatch.com/animations/vintage_impostor.mpg