POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Rusty #33 uploaded to TC-RTC Server Time
16 Apr 2024 04:08:17 EDT (-0400)
  Rusty #33 uploaded to TC-RTC (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Rusty #33 uploaded to TC-RTC
Date: 30 Aug 2007 22:46:14
Message: <46d780f6$1@news.povray.org>
Now I can go do something else for a while...

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Trevor G Quayle
Subject: Re: Rusty #33 uploaded to TC-RTC
Date: 30 Aug 2007 23:55:00
Message: <web.46d790758fd4214b5e73ab330@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Now I can go do something else for a while...
>
> Regards,
> John

After almost 9 years of Rusty, when can we expect the feature length
big-screen film? (I guess the Simpson's took 18 years so I'll give you a
little slack).

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

> John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> Now I can go do something else for a while...

Yay! Downloading it right now...

> After almost 9 years of Rusty, when can we expect the feature length
> big-screen film? (I guess the Simpson's took 18 years so I'll give you a
> little slack).

Yes, though it pays off to start planning early! ;)

-M

Post a reply to this message

> John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>
>>Now I can go do something else for a while...
>
> After almost 9 years of Rusty, when can we expect the feature length
> big-screen film? (I guess the Simpson's took 18 years so I'll give you a
> little slack).

That reminds me; I haven't checked up on the IMP for some time...  Ooh.
  Doesn't look like much has happened in about a year.  Pity.

Anyhoo, the Rusty Movie will have to wait until I can come up with a
story that works with the way Rusty and the rest communicate.

Regards,
John