POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Ping-of-life message: 8 days remaining until change of topics, voting question II Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:26:30 EDT (-0400)
  Ping-of-life message: 8 days remaining until change of topics, voting question II (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Ping-of-life message: 8 days remaining until change of topics, voting q=
Date: 28 Aug 2007 05:30:00
Message: <web.46d3ea5239ac6738c4e49fa40@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> Also just now I came up with a wonderful idea for an animation in povray:
> I'm hoping my new idea will somehow mesh with the randomly chosen new
> topic.

There is probably little to worry about as it will be a book title you could
find a theme in the book to base your animation on. It does not IMO have to
be based solely on the title. For instance the Black Robe could be

gloomy and hideous evening costume of a gentleman in the nineteenth century.
A handsome man is, to their eyes, more seductive than ever in the

Hmm! Not what I know of Willkie Collins attitude to women. He was in the
forefront of liberalism in that field. Even though he was a opium addict
and lived with two common law wives at the same time. An interesting
person.

Stephen