POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Animations now working Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:02:26 EDT (-0400)
  Animations now working (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: St
Subject: Animations now working
Date: 7 Aug 2007 08:49:09
Message: <46b86a45$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all

     As promised, the animations for TC-RTC is now working. Everyone has the
option to either enter the Stills or the Animations or both.  :o)

      Please login and have a look around...   http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk

     (Darin, could I ask you to upload your animation, and then could you
please let me know via here or email whether you encountered any bugs at
all? I don't think you will have any problems, but any feedback would be
appreciated).

     Soon(ish), there will also be a new look supplied by Michael Hunter
that I think is fantastic! THANK YOU Michael.  :o)

         ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

>      As promised, the animations for TC-RTC is now working. Everyone has the
> option to either enter the Stills or the Animations or both.  :o)
>
>       Please login and have a look around...   http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk
>

>      (Darin, could I ask you to upload your animation, and then could you
> please let me know via here or email whether you encountered any bugs at
> all? I don't think you will have any problems, but any feedback would be
> appreciated).
>

>      Soon(ish), there will also be a new look supplied by Michael Hunter
> that I think is fantastic! THANK YOU Michael.  :o)

Great!

I guess there are still some broken parts - at least i'm
seeing lots of $USERNAME $IMAGENAME placeholders?

-M

Post a reply to this message