POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : EXPORT FROM WINGS 3D Server Time
28 Mar 2024 21:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  EXPORT FROM WINGS 3D (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: EXPORT FROM WINGS 3D
Date: 15 May 2007 12:06:10
Message: <4649da72$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 15 May 2007 07:09:15 +0100, St. wrote:

> "Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
>
>> Hmmm, I might need a pointer at those other plugins you've got - the
>> POV one is the only one I've installed...
>
>      Yep, here you go, http://www.manifoldlab.com/wings_manifoldlab/ -
>      it's
> the latest version at the bottom. I think the shape extruder plugin is
> in a 2006 file, but he's not listing them any more for some reason.
> There is a video on the previous page showing what it can do.

Cool, thanks!

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Luis
Date: 18 May 2007 12:07:53
Message: <464dcf59$1@news.povray.org>
dbott wrote:
> I was wondering...... if anyone knows if there is an export plug-in to POV
> from WINGS 3D? If there is where could I find it.....The Link on the WINGS
> home page for a plug-in can not be found......
>
> Thanks
>   Darin

It's too late but ...
This plug-in is also here, from Wings 3D BR :

http://www.wings3d.com.br/kayosiii/wingspov-0.98.28_v1.tgz

Nevertheless, it is not very powerful and became old compared to the
version 0.98.32a of Wings.
The author of plug-in does not seem very active since more than one year.
A conversion into OBJ format to POSERAY will be more effective

Luis
http://www.lightning-generator.org