POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Re: 100 days, 6 minutes, and 38 seconds... Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 100 days, 6 minutes, and 38 seconds... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: 100 days, 6 minutes, and 38 seconds...
Date: 12 Apr 2007 18:55:41
Message: <461eb8ed$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote on irtc.stills:
>   Hi Guys
>
>     Well, a 100 days of no IRTC...  And not whisper from anyone, anywhere.
> :o/

It's the latter part that I find annoying.  I don't understand why
*monthly* updates are not forthcoming.  Are they trying to get the old
admin to take up the gauntlet again?  Are they looking for a new admin?
  Are they so occupied with their own issues that they've not had time
for anything IRTC-related?

I mean, the POV-Ray site is being updated every once in a while (last
dated news item was April the 1st), so somebody at the server has time.

Come on, toss us a bone, here.

Regards,
John