POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : >>it's to quiet<< Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:54:37 EDT (-0400)
  >>it's to quiet<< (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: dbott
Subject: >>it's to quiet<<
Date: 22 Mar 2007 13:01:28
Message: <4602c478$1@news.povray.org>
HELLO, HELLO, hello...
IS, IS, is,
ANY, ANY, any,
ONE, ONE, one,
OUT, OUT, out,
THERE, THERE, there.....?
Sorry about the echo, the hallways of the irtc are still empty.

Just checking in......Still pretty quiet.....
Sorry, Markus I did not complete the topic (space settlement.) I
was working on some (pov isosurface) and was taking to long to render
for animation.

Darin

Post a reply to this message

"dbott" <dbo### [at] eastsoundsuitescom> wrote in message

> Just checking in......Still pretty quiet.....

   Zz-ZzZ-zZzzzz-ZzZzZ-zzZ

Post a reply to this message

> Sorry about the echo, the hallways of the irtc are still empty.
>
> Just checking in......Still pretty quiet.....
> Sorry, Markus I did not complete the topic (space settlement.) I
> was working on some (pov isosurface) and was taking to long to render
> for animation.

I have only the first shot of my own animation rendered.  I haven't
really worked on it much.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

"John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> dbott wrote:
> > HELLO, HELLO, hello...
> > IS, IS, is,
> > ANY, ANY, any,
> > ONE, ONE, one,
> > OUT, OUT, out,
> > THERE, THERE, there.....?
> > Sorry about the echo, the hallways of the irtc are still empty.
> >
> > Just checking in......Still pretty quiet.....
> > Sorry, Markus I did not complete the topic (space settlement.) I
> > was working on some (pov isosurface) and was taking to long to render
> > for animation.
>
> I have only the first shot of my own animation rendered.  I haven't
> really worked on it much.
>
> Regards,
> John

Hi John,
Yup, the motivation is just not there. I have been working on some C++ stuff
and

stuff.

Take care
Darin