POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Few hours left, only two submissions in the server? Anybody out there? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:42:28 EDT (-0400)
  Few hours left, only two submissions in the server? Anybody out there? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: Few hours left, only two submissions in the server? Anybody out there?
Date: 15 Oct 2006 10:43:29
Message: <45324911$1@news.povray.org>
OK, make that three submissions, once i get the compression
done... but somehow i feel a bit sad. Where did all the
active participants go? Did i miss something?

-Markus

Post a reply to this message

I thought about entering, but the topic didn't really inspire me... maybe
next time...

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

"Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] anthrosphinxde> wrote in message
> OK, make that three submissions, once i get the compression done... but
> somehow i feel a bit sad. Where did all the active participants go? Did i
> miss something?
>
> -Markus

Post a reply to this message