POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Next topic: Impostor! Server Time
18 Apr 2024 03:49:21 EDT (-0400)
From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: Next topic: Impostor!
Date: 19 Jan 2005 16:27:50
Message: <41eed0d6$1@news.povray.org>
... no, honestly. "Impostor!". With an exclamation mark. See FTP
transaction log quote below:

230-                   Stills                   Animations
230-
230-Current Topic      Out of Place             Impostor!
230-
230-Deadline           February 28, 2004        April 15, 2004

And, in addition to the welcome message for FTP being updated,
the animation files seem also ready for downloading.

ftp://ftp.irtc.org/pub/anims/2005-01-15/

-Markus

Post a reply to this message