POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Happiness is your own render farm Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:50:49 EDT (-0400)
  Happiness is your own render farm (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Happiness is your own render farm
Date: 11 Jan 2004 19:13:19
Message: <4001E69A.55D49D74@hotmail.com>
I have an Athlon XP 2400 homebuilt machine and a Celeron 2Gig laptop,
networked together.

Consequently, I was able to complete two animations for this round.
One of them is a Rusty animation, and the other is not, although it
uses a model from earlier Rusty work.

The Rusty animation is a full two minutes long, and the other one
clocks in at 1:38.

Now I have a few days to work on my modeller...

Regards,
John