POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : where are they? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 20:56:47 EDT (-0400)
  where are they? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
Subject: where are they?
Date: 16 Oct 2003 04:03:53
Message: <3f8e50e9@news.povray.org>
I went on http://www.irtc.org/index.html to check out the new animations.
But where are they???
It just says:
 The July-October 2003 animation round deadline was passed by 4 hours, 2
minutes, and 50 seconds at the time this page was loaded.

Am I on the wrong page?

Patrick

Internet / Video / Design / DVD / Kunst
www.luescher.net  /  inf### [at] lueschernet

From: Tek
Subject: Re: where are they?
Date: 16 Oct 2003 08:49:55
Message: <3f8e93f3$1@news.povray.org>
Are you new here? The page won't be updated until the admins have time to go
through all the entries, make sure it's all okay, and sort everything out.
Normally this takes a couple of days, sometimes longer.

The first place they'll be available is ftp.irtc.org

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com