POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Oh crap, ONLY 10 friggin MB! Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:05:16 EDT (-0400)
  Oh crap, ONLY 10 friggin MB! (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Oh crap, ONLY 10 friggin MB!
Date: 14 Apr 2003 22:47:25
Message: <3e9b72bd$1@news.povray.org>
Crap.  Now I made an anim that's 13 MB. Suppose I'll try radically reducing
the compression quality, and re-render the opening and closing creidts.

Post a reply to this message

From: Tek
Subject: Re: Oh crap, ONLY 10 friggin MB!
Date: 15 Apr 2003 00:53:47
Message: <3e9b905b$1@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Crap.  Now I made an anim that's 13 MB. Suppose I'll try radically reducing
> the compression quality, and re-render the opening and closing creidts.

Doh! Bad luck.

I've finally got mine nearly finished, and it's 8.5 megs without any credits or
subtitles. Though the quality isn't exactly great.

Still, I guess I'll leave the rest 'til tomorrow, it's 5:51am here and I think I
should probably sleep!

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 01:47:25 -0400, Greg M. Johnson wrote:

> Crap.  Now I made an anim that's 13 MB. Suppose I'll try radically
> reducing the compression quality, and re-render the opening and closing
> creidts.

	Batman 6.5M
	Batman Returns 6.5M

	Its done all the time.