POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Uploading advice given here Server Time
29 Apr 2024 14:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Uploading advice given here (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Uploading advice given here
Date: 16 Jul 2002 11:55:41
Message: <3d3441fd$1@news.povray.org>
I have AOL and a cable modem at home.  I ran into all kinds of trouble (as I
usually do) trying to use the email and web submissions processes.   Then I
tried the following, and it worked without a bump:

Go to Windows Explorer.  type in:  ftp://ftp.irtc.org/pub/anims/incoming
(as suggested in the instructions at:
http://www.irtc.org/anims/rules.html#ftpsub. )
Then you can just copy from your hard drive to the folders in question.