POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : MPEG encoder Server Time
16 May 2024 08:29:25 EDT (-0400)
  MPEG encoder (Message 11 to 20 of 25)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 5 Messages >>>
From: Chris Howie
Subject: Re: MPEG encoder
Date: 11 Jan 2002 05:01:43
Message: <3c3eb807$1@news.povray.org>
> what about
> http://www.google.com/search?q=cmpeg+download

Nm.  I found AVI2MPG.

__________________
Chris Howie
cra### [at] yahoocom
http://winimizer.virtualave.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Sander
Date: 11 Jan 2002 05:13:45
Message: <MPG.16a8d92bfbbdf22a9896bc@news.povray.org>
In article <3c3eaf02@news.povray.org>, cra### [at] yahoocom says...

If you want TGA to MPG, try http://stols.net/#CMPG63M
--
Regards,
Sander

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Date: 11 Jan 2002 05:23:28
Message: <Xns9193741B89F22seed7@povray.org>
in news:3c3eaf02@news.povray.org Chris Howie wrote:

> Anyone know of a free MPEG encoder?

http://www.tmpgenc.com/e_main.html

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

From: J  Grimbert
Date: 11 Jan 2002 05:44:50
Message: <3C3EC287.F1DD9A23@atosorigin.com>
Chris Howie wrote:

> Anyone know of a free MPEG encoder?  I'm stuck with Animation Shop 2.  (AVI,
> MNG, FLI, FLC)

If you have not yet found one, try
http://members.home.net/beyeler/bbmpeg.html

It's only a converter (avi to mpeg), but it can do sound too!
And you can fine tune it, if you understand what it is about...

--
Non Sine Numine
http://grimbert.cjb.net/

Post a reply to this message

From: TinCanMan
Date: 11 Jan 2002 07:28:01
Message: <3c3eda51$1@news.povray.org>
Try out VideoMach (I don't have a link), one of my new favourites.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message