POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : anybody knows the tip of modeling Server Time
29 Apr 2024 17:58:10 EDT (-0400)
  anybody knows the tip of modeling (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: moon joo hyun
Subject: anybody knows the tip of modeling
Date: 1 Apr 2001 16:37:24
Message: <3ac79184$1@news.povray.org>
I have been studying 3d studio max for several months..
but it is very hard to make the human face..
I used patch modeling and surface tool to make it..
but the face which I have made is very poor...
anybody knows the tip of making human face...???
sure I know I must study more...
but I want to make 3d animation for my friends...
please let me know that...

Post a reply to this message

> I have been studying 3d studio max for several months..
> but it is very hard to make the human face..
> I used patch modeling and surface tool to make it..
> but the face which I have made is very poor...
> anybody knows the tip of making human face...???
> sure I know I must study more...
> but I want to make 3d animation for my friends...
> please let me know that...

You will probably find that a program like Poser is much easier to use
for character modelling since that is what it is designed for. I don't
know how easy it is to animate with Poser characters however.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

? I didn't know you could model with Poser. From what I can find you can
only pose and animate...

Nekar