POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : IRTC Results. Server Time
16 May 2024 18:53:45 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC Results. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Duncan Gray
Subject: IRTC Results.
Date: 7 Nov 2000 15:54:12
Message: <3a086bf4@news.povray.org>
It was by Birthday on Sunday (bonfire night), I celebrated 33 years on the
wrong planet!

My birthday celebrations (and I'm glad to say the hangover which accompanied
them) paled into insignificance when I dialled into the IRTC site and saw
the results.

What can I say? First place - I'm gob-smacked. I cant describe how I feel -
to all those who participated and voted; may I send you a huge thank you. To
all those who voted for me; an even bigger thank you.

You have made an ageing computer geek a very happy man - bless you all.

Duncan Gray
(revenge is a dish best served cold)