POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : 2064 frames done Server Time
19 Apr 2024 00:58:22 EDT (-0400)
  2064 frames done (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: 2064 frames done
Date: 22 Sep 2003 14:07:34
Message: <3F6F3A5E.3BE8396A@hotmail.com>
And roughly 528 to go...

Post a reply to this message

From: Roberto A
Subject: Re: 2064 frames done
Date: 22 Sep 2003 17:19:04
Message: <3f6f6748$1@news.povray.org>
> And roughly 528 to go...

Go Rusty go!!!

:-)

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Date: 23 Sep 2003 13:38:45
Message: <3F70851B.98C21A5C@hotmail.com>
Roberto A. wrote:

> > And roughly 528 to go...
>
> Go Rusty go!!!

It's up to 2160 frames (90 seconds of video), and I've just thrown
another 240 into the queue.

The part where Rusty appears hasn't been modeled yet.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Roberto A
Date: 23 Sep 2003 15:39:59
Message: <3f70a18f@news.povray.org>
> It's up to 2160 frames (90 seconds of video), and I've just thrown
> another 240 into the queue.
>
> The part where Rusty appears hasn't been modeled yet.

One minute and a half without Rusty? :-(

But again, I know you know what you're doing... I just loved your last entry
(my favorite on the last round)...

I wish I had a Darwinator! :-)

Post a reply to this message

> > It's up to 2160 frames (90 seconds of video), and I've just thrown
> > another 240 into the queue.
> >
> > The part where Rusty appears hasn't been modeled yet.
>
> One minute and a half without Rusty? :-(
>
> But again, I know you know what you're doing... I just loved your last
> entry (my favorite on the last round)...
>
> I wish I had a Darwinator! :-)

Thanks.

Regards,
John