POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : The Lost Rusty Episode Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:05:03 EDT (-0400)
  The Lost Rusty Episode (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: The Lost Rusty Episode
Date: 21 Jun 2003 15:16:43
Message: <3EF4AF19.1336BA49@hotmail.com>
Now that I have a nice fast machine, not only did I complete my
current IRTC almost a month early (including rendering about half
of the shots are ten times the frame rate for motion-blurring),
I also had time to finish the Lost Rusty Episode (it would have been
my entry for the "Construction" round, although as usual the relevance
to the topic was tenuous :-).

Anyway, 21 months later, it's done.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

> I also had time to finish the Lost Rusty Episode (it would have been
> my entry for the "Construction" round, although as usual the relevance
> to the topic was tenuous :-).
>
> Anyway, 21 months later, it's done.

Oooohh... me wanna see...

No, seriously, it's not yet online at your webpage, is it?

Yours,
Markus

Post a reply to this message

> > I also had time to finish the Lost Rusty Episode (it would have been
> > my entry for the "Construction" round, although as usual the relevance
> > to the topic was tenuous :-).
> >
> > Anyway, 21 months later, it's done.
>
> Oooohh... me wanna see...
>
> No, seriously, it's not yet online at your webpage, is it?

No.  I'll probably send it to the IRTC administrators and let them
post it somewhere.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in

> No.  I'll probably send it to the IRTC administrators and let them
> post it somewhere.
>
> Regards,
> John

Any news?

Post a reply to this message

> John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in
>

> > No.  I'll probably send it to the IRTC administrators and let them
> > post it somewhere.
>
> Any news?

Haven't gotten around to telling them yet.  I suppose I should.

Regards,
John