POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Suggested future topic Server Time
29 Apr 2024 17:40:46 EDT (-0400)
  Suggested future topic (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Suggested future topic
Date: 31 Oct 2002 16:59:45
Message: <3DC1A7D0.A0D5A416@hotmail.com>
A while back, for the stills round, the topic for October was announced
as "Horror," an entire year in advance, so that artists would have
an entire year to work on the results.

I'd like to make a suggestion for the animation round in a similar
vein.  The topic would be Rusty, and October 2003 will be Rusty's
5th birthday.  As my humble part, I would make the Rusty sources,
plus advice on their proper use, available to the community, and I
would also refrain from entering that round.  Everyone would have
a year to make the coolest Rusty animation they could whip up.

What say ye?

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message