POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : It's been a week Server Time
29 Apr 2024 16:03:20 EDT (-0400)
  It's been a week (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: It's been a week
Date: 23 Oct 2002 11:02:09
Message: <3DB6B9F6.46B4D934@hotmail.com>
Could the next round's topic be announced?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: It's been a week
Date: 23 Oct 2002 21:59:51
Message: <3DB7544E.21B8DEEC@pacbell.net>
John VanSickle wrote:

> Could the next round's topic be announced?

"Speed".

Planes, trains, automobiles, spacecraft, cheetahs, gazelles, Olympic runners;
racing, or just moving along at a good clip. Vehicles, organisms, or other fast
objects, doing speedy stuff.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

> > Could the next round's topic be announced?
>
> "Speed".
>
> Planes, trains, automobiles, spacecraft, cheetahs, gazelles, Olympic
> runners; racing, or just moving along at a good clip. Vehicles,
> organisms, or other fast objects, doing speedy stuff.

Yes.  The site was updated within 24 hours of my post.