POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : ATTN: All judges Server Time
29 Apr 2024 14:32:08 EDT (-0400)
  ATTN: All judges (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: ATTN: All judges
Date: 21 Apr 2001 12:27:36
Message: <3AE1B5C4.71AC8F3E@erols.com>
When downloading animations for viewing, ensure that the file you get
is as long as the viewing page says it should be.

Regards,
John
--
ICQ: 46085459

Post a reply to this message

From: Josh English
Subject: Re: ATTN: All judges
Date: 21 Apr 2001 17:24:55
Message: <3AE1F9D0.E4031D3D@spiritone.com>
John VanSickle wrote:

> When downloading animations for viewing, ensure that the file you get
> is as long as the viewing page says it should be.
>
> Regards,
> John
> --
> ICQ: 46085459

I'm having difficulty with Raytrix. One player shows a 21 minute long
movie with no data so show, the other only shows a DOS-like H-Prompt

Josh

Post a reply to this message

>> When downloading animations for viewing, ensure that the file you get
>> is as long as the viewing page says it should be.
>>
>> Regards,
>> John
>> --
>> ICQ: 46085459
>
>I'm having difficulty with Raytrix. One player shows a 21 minute long
>movie with no data so show, the other only shows a DOS-like H-Prompt
>
>Josh

The H-Prompt is part of the opening frame sequence so that's normal. If
you're having trouble re-downloading, and use MS Windows, then you may need
to locate, and delete the original download attempt in your temporary file
cache before trying again.

Post a reply to this message

>When downloading animations for viewing, ensure that the file you get
>is as long as the viewing page says it should be.
>
>Regards,
>John
>--
>ICQ: 46085459

I'll look again. I thought it ended rather abruptly.

Batronyx ^"^
bat### [at] cadronhsacom
http://www.batronyx.com
Bhuddist Monk to Hot Dog Vendor: