POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : 11 entries so far... Server Time
29 Apr 2024 17:15:12 EDT (-0400)
  11 entries so far... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: 11 entries so far...
Date: 14 Apr 2001 14:38:42
Message: <3AD899F3.1DDAAE97@erols.com>
It's still about a day and a half to go (20:40 here in Europe), but this
is looking like a slimmer round than usual.  I guess the topic is
stumping people again.

Regards,
John
--
ICQ: 46085459

Post a reply to this message

From: Tek
Subject: Re: 11 entries so far...
Date: 14 Apr 2001 15:21:11
Message: <3ad8a327@news.povray.org>
I thought about entering, but felt the subject limited interpretation a bit
too much. That's just my take on it though.

I bet there's at least 3 entries inspired by "The Matrix" ;)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

John VanSickle <van### [at] erolscom> wrote in message
> It's still about a day and a half to go (20:40 here in Europe), but this
> is looking like a slimmer round than usual.  I guess the topic is
> stumping people again.
>
> Regards,
> John
> --