POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : how does it work... Server Time
29 Apr 2024 15:00:47 EDT (-0400)
  how does it work... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Dearmad
Subject: how does it work...
Date: 16 Jan 2001 22:54:46
Message: <3A6518B1.BF0EAA53@teleport.com>
that we cannot vote for our own animations yet mwe must for
all of the animations?  What do you all do?

And wow... some nice stuff so far- I'm only 25% done with
downloading them all.

--
http://www.teleport.com/~dearmad
But why bother?  I'm not interesting.

Post a reply to this message

The system ignores the vote you place for your own work, as far as I
understand.

They all look really good, but a slow modem takes patience when
downloading.

Josh