POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Two entries: objectionable? Server Time
16 May 2024 00:56:59 EDT (-0400)
  Two entries: objectionable? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Two entries: objectionable?
Date: 28 Apr 1999 17:06:34
Message: <372769AB.1B2126FE@geocities.com>
What is the general philosophy on entering two entries to a competition?

I know I have fireballed entries for stills when someone submitted three
copies of the same geometric figurines just rearranged on different
desks.  For the upcoming round, do you think people would object if I
submitted to differently-themed entries, especially if done with
different rendering packages?

Or rather, would anyone besides my wife object?

Greg M. Johnson

Post a reply to this message