POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : ANNOUNCE: THE POV-SURVEY!!! Server Time
16 May 2024 12:57:25 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: THE POV-SURVEY!!! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: ANNOUNCE: THE POV-SURVEY!!!
Date: 5 Jan 1999 23:23:45
Message: <3692e551.0@news.povray.org>
OK, I've uploaded the second more elaborate survey now.  It can be found at:

www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/pov_survey.html

There are about 12 questions (nearly all of them Yes/No answers).

I would appreciate if people would include their email addresses, however,
this is not compulsory.

Thanks for the great response I got from the first survey!

HAPPY TRACING!!!

Lance.

Note:
(1)  This survey is in no way endorsed by or connected to the POV-Team,
please don't email them with concerns, email zon### [at] satcomnetau
instead.
(2) Any email addresses will be kept confidential.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone