POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : People using POV-Ray... Server Time
16 May 2024 11:58:23 EDT (-0400)
  People using POV-Ray... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: People using POV-Ray...
Date: 31 Dec 1998 06:13:20
Message: <368b5c50.0@news.povray.org>
I've made a little survey for people using POV-Ray, it only takes about 20
secs to do.  I was interested in the general age/sex of people using
POV-Ray, so if you get the time, could you please go to

http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/pov_quick_survey.html

to fill out the survey.

Please don't fill it out if you've already done so.

Thanks!

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message