POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : More on signature in animations Server Time
31 May 2024 23:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  More on signature in animations (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Lewis Sellers
Subject: Re: More on signature in animations
Date: 10 Nov 1998 03:45:41
Message: <3647FD20.748A6CCF@usit.net>
Peter Popov wrote:

> Mike Weber <mwe### [at] racal-pelagoscom> wrote in message
> 3641be5b.0@news.povray.org...
> <snip>
>
> >Any other recommendations anyone??
>
> Use POV. Use the rendered files as an image_map, put some text object in
> front and use an orthographic camera.

Urmmmmmmmmmmmm.... No. We can't do that. It's too easy. :)

--
Lewis A. Sellers: writer and contract Multimedia Website Developer
mailto:lse### [at] usitnet (The Fourth Millennium Foundation)

You can bug the living bejesus out of me live on ICQ @ 491461
(If I don't get back to you within a month, I'm out of prozac in some
dark corner somewhere screaming things quite unintelligable but -- most
curiously -- thick with a sumerian accent.)

"The comedy is over" -i pagliacci