POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : More on signature in animations : More on signature in animations Server Time
26 Jul 2024 20:25:48 EDT (-0400)
  More on signature in animations
From: Mike Weber
Date: 5 Nov 1998 10:03:55
Message: <3641be5b.0@news.povray.org>
I'm back for the search again.  I really don't want to use the examples
people
have been discussing on using the text feature of POV to put my name in my
work.
I found ImageMagick, but it doesn't work nicely in DOS.  The command for
annotation
is so long that DOS limits the amount of text at the prompt.  So then I put
it in a
batch file, but since ImageMagick says to use image%03d.tga for a series of
files,
DOS interprets the %0 as a variable - basically it just doesn't work.  So,
now I'm
searching again for something that will place text in a series of images.

Any other recommendations anyone??

Mike

--
All statements are of my opinion and concern.  They do not reflect the views
of my employer.