POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Where can I get a list of all the keywords used in MegaPOV? : Re: Where can I get a list of all the keywords used in MegaPOV? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where can I get a list of all the keywords used in MegaPOV?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 14 Dec 1999 05:29:22
Message: <chrishuff_99-94ECB2.05295214121999@news.povray.org>
Am I the only one who doesn't like the current names of the sphere sweep
keywords? Maybe alternate keywords should be added, the old ones could
still be supported.
b_spline_sphere_sweep or b_spline
catmull_rom_spline_sphere_sweep or catmull_rom_spline
linear_sphere_sweep or linear_spline

sphere_sweep_depth_tolerance or depth_tolerance

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom