POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Salesman's dilemma : Re: Salesman's dilemma Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Salesman's dilemma
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 13 Feb 2012 15:39:09
Message: <4f3974ed$1@news.povray.org>
Le 13/02/2012 20:56, Tim Cook nous fit lire :

> My dilemma is:  overcoming the perception people have of MLM, to get
> across the idea that the Mila itself, as a product, is really quite
> great, and to find people on the internet that actually have any kind of
> money at all in this day and age because hardly anybody I communicate
> with has a stable job.

That's not your dilemma, but your problem.

BTW, one meal a day in western society is about enough for most
sedentary adults, as long as you can keep the stomach calms with
something to digest all day long. Also, same food everyday is just a
maddening diet: a month or two might be ok, but a few years is just loony.

A dilemma is having an alternative between two possible bad choice.

Such as Prisoner’s dilemma: two people are arrested and asked for
confession. If neither confess, the evidence alone would lead to a 2
year jail sentence for each. If one confess and not the other, the
confessing gets free, the other one gets 10 year of jail. If both
confess, the 10 years are shared: 5 years for each.

Would you confess or not while still possible ? That's a dilemma.